|Role||Tom-Tom Gang member|
|Weapons||Tom-Tom Gang Weapons|
- "This gang member has a cool head and is very slow to act. He also rides an air bike."
- — Time Factory Worker's Safety Guide, Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Cino is Benito's right hand man and is the informative Tom Tom, making his debut appearance in Blinx: The Time Sweeper. In Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space he is one of the many characters who assists the player with assignments, often informing them about puzzles, enemies, and objectives. When playing as the Tom Tom Gang, Cino explains every new Space Control found throughout the missions.
Cino is a husky male anthropomorphic pig with Caucasian skin and a small brunette goatee on his chin. He wears a pale green hat and red sunglasses roughly twice the size of that of an average Tom-Tom's, and a yellow neckerchief on his neck. In TTS, his outfit consisted of a red-and-white striped muscle shirt tattered at the edges of the sleeves, dark blue pants, and tan boots and gloves-- the traditional Tom-Tom Gang uniform. In MOTAS, his outfit received an update to its color scheme; the red stripes on his shirt were changed to green, and his blue pants were changed to dark green.
Cino is like that of an "anti-Ugo--" he is calmer and intellectual, and is shown to have more cowardice. He is very smart and often suggests the player performs more "civil" actions during missions.
Blinx 2: Masters of Time and SpaceEdit
Space Control DescriptionsEdit
- "Here's the scoop on Subspace Dive. You can use one to move just about anywhere. Time Controls have no effect, and you can't be detected. But you can't attack, and movement is restricted. Press X to resurface before you run out of air. You can suffocate if you're not careful."
- "Use a Warp Tunnel to bypass pesky guards in a flash. Press X to throw the Warp Tunnel and set your exit point. Press X again to slide through the tunnel. Pesky Guards are bypassed in a flash."
- "Now you're got a Black Hole... Throw one, and a hole in space will open and drain your enemy's health. It's a good way to knock out really tough enemies."
- "That's what we call a Void Trap. Throw it to open up a booby-trapped space hole. A pit will swallow up all the nearby Sweepers and spit them out somewhere else."
- "That's the Space Bubble. Throw it just like the Banana. When it lands, it swells and create a sphere. Inside that sphere is another spatial dimension. Once inside, nothing can get out."
- "That's a Hypercloak. You'll be camouflaged when you use one. If you stand still, you won't be detected. But enemies can detect you if you move, so be careful."
- "I should tell you about Quantum Snare. Toss the Snare into the cat's path. An interdimensional Tom-Tom will come up through the snare and grab the cat, giving you time to get away. Remember, though, it doesn't work on Time Monsters."