- Slingshot - The Slingshot is the starting weapon for the Tom Tom Gang. It fires small shots which will put enemies (excluding Time Monsters and machine-based foes) to sleep. It takes 3 shots for foes to fall asleep.
- Slipper - Knocks out a Guard Sweeper. However, upon use, the slipper disappears.
- Grand Slam - A Tom Tom baseball bat used to knock out a Guard Sweeper. However, upon use, the weapon disappears.
- Hammer - A Giant Hammer that can deal damage to an opponent, activate switches, destroy boxes, and be used as a melee attack. Disappears after use on all Versus Mode maps, except for the Tom Tom Gang HQ map, where it can be used an infinite number of times.
- Crossbow - Extremely accurate weapon that knocks out a guard sweeper.
- Mine - Plants a small mine down which detonates if someone walks too close, causing damage. Only five mines can be planted at once; any excess mines will automatically detonate. Can deal high damage to a Tom Tom Tank.
- Remote Mine - Same as the Mine, although Remote Mines can be remotely detonated all at once by the person who planted them.
- PIG-38 - A basic bullet-type weapon that is given to the player after he/she finishes the second Tom Tom Rank-up Exam.
- TON16A - A weapon which can fire 4 bullets in a row.
- MaG-420 - A weapon which can fire 6 bullets in a row.
- Shotgun - Sprays bullets over a wide area, but not continuously or rapidly.
- Winterfield - Sniper rifle with a zoom-in scope for deadly accuracy.
- Firework - A small firecracker which can deal great damage. However, is extremely loud.
- Grenade Launcher - Fires bombs at a distance. If the player is caught in the explosion, he/she will take damage.
- BAZ-006 - A bazooka which can fire a deadly missile. Can cause splash damage if the shooter is too close to where the missle explodes.
- SAM-440 - A bazooka which fires a heat-seeking missile that chases after the enemy.
- TVM-3 - A remote-controlled bazooka. Can only be used in Versus Mode.
- Watershot - Sprays powerful blasts of water. It can put out fire, distract guard sweepers and throw foes a long distance in Versus Mode. However, deals no real damage.
- FP-40 Flame - A flamethower that catches enemies on fire and deals damage to them over time.
- G300 Ray - An energy-based ray gun that fires with great accuracy at lightning fast speeds.
- Heavy Tub - Drops multiple giant tubs on the battlefield and causes great damage. Versus Mode only.
- Satellite Laser - The ultimate Tom Tom weapon, available at 7000G in Carlos' Shop after the player has collected all 40 Pig Medals. It fires a thin green targeting laser over an area which turns to a flashing green sphere upon contact with a solid object, warning of the Satellite's blast radius. A few seconds later, a Tom Tom Satellite fires giant laser beam-like explosions over the area, severely damaging anyone within the weapon's radius (including the user if they are within the Satellite's firing radius). Available only in Versus Mode.